Sunday 23 September 2012

L'OREAL YOUTH CODE

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share my experience with a excellent present i received 1 week ago.

L'OREAL YOUTH CODE totally love these products, i have the youth code luminize serum and moisturising day cream what a big difference in my skin this product made, it is a very light cream which leaves your skin very very very soft. If you are looking for a light cream to wear on a daily basis which illuminates your face without leaving it feeling greasy this will be the cream for yourself.

RATING 5/5 - skin felt soft and the smell of the product is very pleasant nice light product which leaves your skin feeling radiant and supple.

would recommend as the price is affordable and it does exactly what it says it does
THE YOUTH CODE DAY CREAM


THE YOUTH CODE SERUM


Along side the day cream they also have a L'OREAL YOUTH CODE SERUM

I have from time to time bad spots i found after using this product it really helped improve the appearance of my skin. I found i really don't require moisturiser after using this. I do think if they made this product with some SPF for all day use i feel more people would make this there prime moisturiser.

Again a light and pleasant smelling product feeling your skin feeling light and radiant also.

RATING 4/5 - This product would perfect if they could implement sum sort of sun screen in the serum so if can be used every single day.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS PRODUCT TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?

    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Also visit my blog post Green tea hawaii reviews

    ReplyDelete